Saturday, June 12, 2010

Welcome...

Well, I really don't have much to say so...Thanks for coming I am super excited that you are reading this. Oh lets play a game. Okay without reading ahead read whats next out loud I will tell you when to start reading, Start now, I am pretty sure that this blog is going to be filled with the mindless ranting of someone who is not even that interesting in the first place. Why do I even care what he thinks about recent events and movie news. He really thinks that someone is actually reading this out loud, or reading this at all for that matter. I can't wait until I am done reading this so I pick my nose.. Stop reading out loud. Did you do it? Liars.
I am going to post my opinion of recent events.
I am going to post my opinion of movie news.
I am going to talk about stupid people.
I am going to review movies that I have watched.
I am going to update as much as my schedule allows.
Check it out whenever it crosses your mind.

1 comment:

  1. You had me at "I'm going to talk about stupid people." SOLD! :)

    -Coral

    ReplyDelete